Old January 3rd 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default this is radio mart amazing

Unrevealed Source wrote:

Not to mention that he always seems to get FRG-7s "in to stock as part of a
part exchange deal" and that they are always "the most perfect example of
this sought after rig your ever likely to find".

Also, "I have found the receiver a delight to work on, no components needed
replacing and the alignment was straight forward thanks to Yaesu's excellent
design." is a lie, implying that he actually aligned the radio. He doesn't.

And the fact that the original seller will usually be truthful about any
problems the radio might have, but those problems are mysteriously absent
from Radio-mart's listing, even though it is well known that he doesn't fix
anything. Does anyone know if he is even a radio tech?

Not sure, but recently he said that he had an ICOM IC-7800, a pretty high priced amateur transceiver. I looked up his name on the QRZ data
base and it doesn't appear that he is licensed. That doesn't necessarily mean anything but an over $10,000 transceiver is a mighty high
priced SWL receiver!

But heck, he might simply have taken it in as part of a "part exchange deal", and will offer it up on eBay in a few days or weeks.

RM, always a source of humour.

dxAce
Michigan
USA