Old January 3rd 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bernie the Bignose

Default Lies, Damnable lies and Statistics for Dec.

"m II" wrote in message
GroupSTAT: Advanced Newsgroup Statistics Program
Version 0.12.1 (using News::Scan)

CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. Cuhulin.

Truly a prolific poster if there ever was one.

I will be at Dayton 2006 and if you are
there Mr. Cuhulin, please allow me to pick
up the complete tab for dinner and lunch.
This includes drinks at the bar as well.

May you and yours have a very Happy New Year 2006
and may you find that great new radio in 2006.

Signed:
Bignose Bernie the Bagel Bakerman of 14.313
(yes....I am the **ORIGINAL** Bernie of 14.313
who drove ole 'goyshie-drippy-pukeboy' completely
out of his tree and loved every f-n minute)