Old January 3rd 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
NOGL

Default The votes are all in. Woger Wiseman is Nimbuster, COCKSUCKER OF THE YEAR.

On 3 Jan 2006 03:54:04 -0800, Who's Your Daddy, BITCH? wrote:
Meeting Woger in real life has gotten harder. Every since Doc (a nasty
skinhead) who had promised Woger a beating that Woger wouldn't ever
forget, ambushed Woger in a local grocery store (word has it Doc never
laid a hand on Woger, but Woger ran and bumped his head and
was taken to the local hospital , our Woger has gotten harder to
catch. Still if you go to:

601 Glenhaven, Glendale West Vagina

You can catch Woger hiding behind his curtains like a little bitch.

I want to get behind the curtins with him. We can have fun.

Tood, NOGL

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download