Old January 3rd 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Lies, Damnable lies and Statistics for Dec.

dk wrote:

Tard

I wasn't talking about how many off topic threads you start, but how
many On Topic threads you interrupt and hijack with Off Topic crap.
It's a very sad thing to see a newcomer or oldtimer's sincere post get
hijacked by you and yours. How many people that read this group that
are thinking about getting into shortwave read your posts and are
turned away from SWL? My guess is way too many.

Then I'd have to say that they weren't truly interested to begin with.

I'm still very interested in shortwave, and I put up with your crap.

Get over it, stem.

dxAce
Michigan
USA