Old January 3rd 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Default A Bad Week For Leonard

wrote:
On 2 Jan 2006 16:13:46 -0800,

On 2 Jan 2006 16:03:16 -0800,
wrote:

Raped an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Raped an Old underage boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
cyt

indeed I would suggest Stevei reinlist for GITMO but I have far too
high a respect for human rights, Indeed there is no one I woudl comdemn
to such questioning even to save another terror attack

Die of your AIDS, Markie..........

more of YOUR handywork steve

God, are you a ****ing idiot.

why do you say that

I am simply quoting stevie back to him

Because, DUMBASS, I'm not Stevie.

yu are the dumbass not learning what I am talking about first

YOU are the dumbass who doesn't even know what he is talking, make that
gibbering, about.

you has posted that people (todd in that case) are responible for what
they inspire

"You has posted?"..Damn Michigan schools are that bad, are they,
Markie?

that is you

No, dumbass, learn to read.

since you enjoy helping my make my point

Your drug addicted parents helped make the point that is on top of your
soft skull, Markie.
You made Whinyslit's point that you are an imbecile.

this sort of posting your fault by your own words

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, Markie.

how is that a favor to the wolrd

Goddamn, you proved my point.

what point? that you are stupid

Markie, you are too stupid to even realize how stupid you are.

Amusing how you think I am importaat enough tom atter to the whole
world

No, dumbass, We need all the clean air we can get.

poor dumab ass

Oh, the irony..you could cut it with a knife.