Old January 3rd 06, 11:01 PM
Iitoi Iitoi is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by an Old friend
but the obsesion of many hams with the past which would be a passing
matter it not for the fforts of some to contiues to try and enclude it
in the regs of the ARS and assign public RF to it, must be looked at in
terms of the golas of the service which inculding advancing the state
of the radio art enough of history lessions can we give those a rest at
least for month or so then maybe someone new will come by and n"need"
to be educated on all the obselete stuff that is gone on about
Hans's sea stories are boring, but your stories are always rude and mostly unreadable. What the he11 are "golas" and "fforts", and I never saw a "lession" on history --- mayhap the lesion is on your temporal lobe?
The Man in the Maze
QRV at Baboquivari Peak