Old January 4th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ??Simple Reception Improvements??

I own a Terk TV 50 antenna I bought for five dollars at a Goodwill store
about a year ago.It is about seven feet long and it has a lenght of
coaxial cable fasten to the middle on one side of the antenna and there
is a little slide switch for Off,On, to TV, to Antenna connected to the
coaxial cable and there is also a 112volts dc Terk wall wart connected
to the slide switch and another lenght of coaxial cable permantley
coonected to the other end of the slide switch.(the other coaxial cable
connections are ordinary screw on connections) Of course the antenna is
intended for use with a tv set.I wonder how well the antenna would work
as a shortwave radio antenna?
www.devilfinder.com Terk TV 50 Antenna
cuhulin