Old January 4th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ??Simple Reception Improvements??

I have a Four Star 12 transistor made in Japan AM/FM radio I want to try
out.The plastic battery holder holds four AA 1.5 volt batteries and the
battery holder has a connector on one end that is similar to a nine volt
battery.The wire springs battery contacts are completely corroded and
one of the connectors on the battery holder has corroded completly
away.I guess Radio Shack might sell plastic battery holders that might
work ok.
cuhulin