Old January 4th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Default MASSIVE ANIME COLECTION NOW AVALABLE

Expect company soon at your door, bearing a warrant to search your computer.

Good luck in the contest, everything on my board is LEGAL. If they shut
my board down then they will have to shut down all the other Anime
websites, along with the anime newsgroups, not to mention Suncoast,
Circuit City, Best Buy, Amazon Dot Com, Ebay, and a number of other
stores that sales anime and hentai, including the same stuff on my
board. Anime Hentai which is on my board is legal and it's always been
legal. but hey if you've got the balls here who to get a hold of

http://www.ncmec.org/

They have a thing on their site to file complaints which is then
forwarded to the Department of Justice. OR

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/ceos/

which is ran by the Department of Justice, they of course tell you to
go the website I mention above. But Like I stated good luck, because If
I have to be shut down then ALL those other places I mention have to as
well, and I and the rest of the anime community will fight it.

Todd N9OGL