Old January 4th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
Saw this in another venue. It has absolutely nothing to do with Amateur Radio,
but struck a chord.

The Slap Slap of Signal Light Shutters

--by Bob 'Dex' Armstrong

I saw a piece in a popular magazine awhile ago. It said that the UnitedStates
Coast Guard had ceased to teach Morse Code. With all the super techno whizbang
communication equipment around these days, I guess 'dits' and 'dahs' are looked
upon as primitive communication.

hacking for breifity

Everything you write is hacked, Markie...It's a result of your
dysfunctional English skills. And it's "b r e v i t y".....

the SCA (www,sca,org) for more details is one a several gruops that
prevervses and revives old tech indeed theire are old tech I find
interesting the rsult of which is that I am likely the best swordsmen
that pots in RRAP (I know BTW I am not the best swordsman in the Us ARS
but that is another matter)

Was this supposed to be a paragraph? A Sentence? Was there a
point? And Markie, no safety-concious person in their right mind is
going to let you be in the room with a sword, let alon let you play
with one.

but the obsesion of many hams with the past which would be a passing
matter it not for the fforts of some to contiues to try and enclude it
in the regs of the ARS and assign public RF to it, must be looked at in
terms of the golas of the service which inculding advancing the state
of the radio art enough of history lessions can we give those a rest at
least for month or so then maybe someone new will come by and n"need"
to be educated on all the obselete stuff that is gone on about

101 "words" without a point being made.

101 "words" without proper punctuation, capitalization or
organization of thought or topic.

In other words...A waste of our time trying to read it and your
time putting it here.

Steve, K4YZ