Old January 4th 06, 12:27 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Domestos

Default 2006 pro problems/questions

For more on the 2006 ( still a great scanner ) have a look at
http://www.monitoringpost.com/ the 2006 home page.
John ( former owner )
"Neuroses 60623" wrote in message
I have searched and modded. And can't find anything specific. Is there a
url or 2 you can point me to?

-N6

"E" wrote in message
That's like saying "I bought this expensive plasma TV, and all I watch is
stupid beer commercials".

There's so much more that 2006 can do! Search around the internet and
learn
about scanning a bit. You'll find there's a whole world waiting to be
explored with that scanner.

Happy New Year.

"Neuroses 60623" wrote in message
Somewhat of a fortune was certainly spent. All I got so far was a couple

of
cordless calls. Sucks!

I went through all of this stuff for nothing! Damned govt.! Always ruin

all
the fun!

-N6

"Rob Cullen" wrote in message
You can't pick up any modern cell phones unlewss you are the
government.
Which you're not. Hope you didn't spend a fortune on your 2006.

"Neuroses 60623" wrote in message
Is there any scanners that will pick up ALL cell calls?

I am pretty much new to the scanning thing.

I was under the impression that scanners (modded) would pick up all

cell
and cordless calls. For a few more months anyway.

-N6

"Evan Platt" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 10:13:31 -0600, "Neuroses 60623"
wrote:

I am supposed to pick up cell, right? I can see people right in
front
of my
house talking on cell phones when I scan, but I can't seem to get
anything!

Is this normal?

Unless the person standing in front of your house is using a 800 mhz
analog phone OR a digital phone but is in an area where they can't
get
digital / GSM coverage so their phone has switched to analog...