Old January 4th 06, 04:28 PM
MilRad MilRad is offline
Junior Member

Great topic here as I recently decided to try and get my 18S-4 on the air. I am looking for the 314S-4 control head if anyone out there has one. I'm not sure how to change from CW/AM without it. I have the rack and tuner.

I'd like to get the schematic and manual also but don't want the large investment in case this doesn't get off the ground. I have the small handbook but that was a bit of a dissapointment as it doesn't have tech data in there. I believe my unit is complete as it has most of the crystals. Not Ham band but close. I'll have to check what tuning units are in there.

73,

Mark