Old January 26th 04, 09:39 PM
Mike Andrews

Jack Twilley wrote:

I've looked over the West Mountain website and I can't see anything
about how to make the RigBlaster run on FreeBSD. It's something I'd
need to know before buying one, obviously. Anyone here have any
experience with something like this?

Since we're not in an airport, I feel free to say this:

Hi, Jack.

If it'll run on Linux, then the Linux-compatibility stuff in
FreeBSD will run it very nicely -- except for a _very_ few
things.

--
"Why are we hiding from the police, daddy?"

"Because we use vi, son, and they use emacs."