Old January 4th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Skipp is still around

Default Wonder who's still here?

I bailed out of regular group reading after that amplifier legal begal nut
was doing his thing for so long. Did anyone ever find out his real name..?
See how effective he was..? Christmas I can't even remember his fake
web name anymore.

I see Jay on the web once in a while... and say hi when I have time. Bill
E is still whacked in the head and full of technical bs. I doubt he is
the real author of much if any material posted on his web page.

Frank was here for a long time and has ****ed off enough people that
someone looked up his checkered past and posted much of the military
side here on the group. Last post I read found him with crow sandwich and
foot in mouth doing a back pedal at full speed.

The Keyclown AH's are still around... more than one using the label.

The ball game remains the same although the field changes players every so
often.

chow for now
skipp

www.radiowrench.com/siltronix

: Carl N9EFJ wrote:
: There's a post from the Professor..
: How 'bout Bill E
: I wonder if Jay in the Mojave still moves amongst the tumble weeds?
: Jay, I'll get that tube out soon. Just been dragging around here.

: The call me everything in the book
: Sometimes tha call me "2x4"
: Sometimes they just call me if they
: need a good hand...then they