Old January 5th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S.

Default Wonder who's still here?

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 11:51:51 GMT, 777 wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 01:08:04 -0500, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:

Carl N9EFJ wrote:
"Bill Eitner"

I still keep an eye on this forum,
but it's gone so far downhill that
it's hardly worth the effort.

Hi Bill

Been a few years since
I looked in here. Wonder what I'd see if I
turned on the lights?

Carl/N9EFJ
The2x4

I'm still around once in a while. 100% in agreement with Bill's diagnosis of this group.

Me too! This place absolutely stinks but I still peek in every so
often. The anti keydowner guy is absolutely horrible! He never takes a
break. They complain about the way this place was but we would
exchange a lot of good CB and amplifier/antenna info and even some
good heated debates. I even miss that crazy guy called painkiller.
Anybody remember him?

I have to disagree with you guys. A simple click of the kill file. This group is
better than it was 2 years ago.

Vinnie S.