Old January 5th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Default Wonder who's still here?

I'm still around once in a while. 100% in agreement with Bill's diagnosis
of this group.

Same here. Nice to hear from you though. Sure hpe c u ota. Take care es...

Is that CW shorthand? I'm looking forward to upgrade when CW goes bye-bye.
My 2950 beacons. It wants to be used on 10 meters! You're too close
for F-layer skip. Good luck on sporadic E skip. I've never F skipped closer
then 300 miles. Anything closer is E-skip.

We've kicked the Brazilians from *BALT* (node 86553). I've been parking
my echolink there and lurking. If you drop in later and shout, I might
be back. I've got to go drop off an unfudged PC to a customer shortly
after 9 tonight. Don't use Limewire or WinMX. These programs are pipelines
for virii and spyware straight into your PC. The only fix is to remove
the HD, plug it into another machine, scan to remove the crap, then backup the
data, then DBAN the drive and reload the OS from scratch. It's now done. At 9,
the radio program will be done, I can stop the recording and torrent it later.