Old January 5th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom Ring

Default Scaling of Yagi design

Jim - NN7K wrote:

And, consider: even then, It might not work as it does on another
frequency. Have a friend (this years ago), who modeled the Komosko-
Johnson yagi for 2 meters (a 13 el, antenna , that was emperically

snip
in the VHF handbook, for 144)! As info, Jim NN7K

When properly done, I have never had a scaled design fail to perform as
expected. I have done several dozen. The designs were 144, 220, 222,
and 432 as source and destination.

I don't expect this one will surprise me as to how it performs,
especially as it is insulated above the boom.

tom
K0TAR