Old January 5th 06, 04:09 PM
D Boone D Boone is offline
Junior Member

I have an extra manual for RF 230 if interested

I also need help in finding a lower sideband filter or filter board

since I have an RF 230 MS ( I have a separate manual that is for MS )

MS has no LSB selection position - The CW position is CW/RTTY with

narrow filter

There is NO third filter in either manual schematic. They use jumpers

to select modulation/keying mode.

Will trade a standard RF 230 manual for a filter for LSB.

OR will trade a CW/Data filter for a LSB filter

OR both manual and CW/Data filter for LSB filter

D Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by r392
I recently bought a Harris RF 230 ac
I need help in the programming area the top is missing that had the
instructions.
Is the rf230ac designation on the Military tag AN URC 505 mean its ac 120v
I need a power cord for the same and any help is appreciated.
Doug