Old January 5th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Voice of Biafra International

John Plimmer wrote:

Well, apologies to dxAce
Kathy Otto, my contact at Sentech confirms that they do indeed put out the
transmission on 7380 Khz Wednesdays and Saturdays on a giant 250 Kw TX from
Meyerton.

On expressing my amazement that a government TX would put out hostile
propaganda I was told
"they pay - we transmit - we don't monitor clients program content"

But I remain sure that if the Nigerian government complained to our
government and put pressure on them, they would embargo the transmissions.

Guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.

dxAce
Michigan
USA