Old January 5th 06, 11:44 PM posted to alt.doug.adair.cocksucker,rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default Ebay Auction 2 - Come check it out...

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote:
stand by for auctions to be pulled, yuk yuk yuk

Pull your resources together and throw your children a bone, you surplus
cheese inhaling inbred hunchback. You should round-up a friend and meet me
outside Toledo. I'll take both of you on at once and pay you $500 if you
can kick my ass. (pics will be posted here by my camera man)

C'mon now dogie, how much easier can I make it for you?

Better yet, drag your fish hook spine over here to Medina Ohio and look up
Steve Parks. I double dogie dare ya.