Old January 7th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Doug Smith W9WI

Default Doppler Radar

RST Engineering wrote:
It seems that the little kids on our rural country lane have all become
teenagers at once and are trying to outdo the others in how fast they can
drive daddy's car up and down the lane. We've lost one dog this week and
unless I can put up some sort of a siren that goes off when they exceed some
agreed upon limit, the carnage will continue.

I realize this is way off the subject, and I do honestly wish you
success in getting the neighborhood speed demons under control, but...

as a bicyclist, I find it necessary to point out... that if the
neighborhood dogs are being hit by speeders, those dogs are obviously in
the road. They shouldn't be.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66