Old January 8th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Brian

Default Doppler Radar

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
Neither should little kids, but poo happens. With dogs it's "I'm sorry".
With kids it's manslaughter.

Jim

"Doug Smith W9WI" wrote in message

as a bicyclist, I find it necessary to point out... that if the
neighborhood dogs are being hit by speeders, those dogs are obviously in
the road. They shouldn't be.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

RESPONSIBLE parents do not let their children run out in the road, idiots
that allow dogs to run free in the road need to be aware that they can cause
accidents. I do hope the pathetic owner is held responsible when a dog
which is out of control runs out and causes an accident.
Two seperate arguments, you need to be clear of what it is you want.
Jealousy is a terrible thing, so if that's all it's down to then give up.
That is wht it comes across as. The people concerned probably have their
own cars and don't expect some idiot to allow a dog to run infront of them
in the hope they will hit it. Were you after an insurance claim?
Keep the dogs under control as responsible people keep their children under
control.