Old January 8th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Joerg

Default Doppler Radar

Hallo Brian,

No idea what you mean by ALB as abbreviations are only good for those who
all have an understanding of what is meant.

I used ALB because it was on the insurance papers. They give a discount
for that feature. In Europe they mostly call it ABS.

If you refer to a car with antilock brakes then they DO leave marks that can
be identified. I have investigated enough accident scenes that leave the
same tell tale signs. Boy racers with antilock brakes all assume they can
go faster and no one will know. How wrong they are.

True, they do leave regulation patterns. But an accident investigator
told me they are pretty faint and wear off faster by traffic.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com