Old January 8th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
RST Engineering

Default Doppler Radar

What a fu**ing jerk. I asked a technical question in a technical newsgroup.
I expect a technical answer.

As to your political and ethical questions to my question, go find another
newsgroup to tell others how to live. Our little tiny community knows how to
do it, we all agree on the problem, and we're going to solve it. I'm
providing the technical know-how.

And don't tell me how to use local law enforcement or local political action
how to do it. I've spent 12 years of my life in local elective office at
the highest local levels. I don't need your unsolicited advice on how to
work the system.

Please, no more of this crap. Anybody with a source for doppler radars,
please post. Others, BUTT OUT.

Jim

"Brian" wrote in message

RESPONSIBLE parents do not let their children run out in the road, idiots
that allow dogs to run free in the road need to be aware that they can
cause accidents.