Old January 7th 06, 08:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On 6 Jan 2006 06:03:21 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

another lie nothing I can do could ever please steve except it seesm
suicide and no thank

More evidence provided by you that I am correct in stating that
you are an idiot.

more lies

Nope. Just the facts, Ma'am.

nothing I can do would ever please you
after sexual orienation can't be changed that is the science of it

Sure it can.

Sexual perversion is an illness. Like any other illness it can be
treated.

Even you.

steve and short of that you can never be pleased

Sure I can.

your sexual paranoia (comentedon the other thread is proof of that

More random words in search of meaning and order.

Try again, Markie.

Thanks.

for proving you a liar again NP

You missed. Try AGAIN.

well stevie you assked for it you got it

There you go with your sexual intimidation again, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ