Old January 7th 06, 11:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default A Bad Week For Leonard

wrote:
Taking time out from giving his AIDS to an underaged little boy
Raped an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:

another lie from Mr Slit
cut

I don't have aids so nor anyone else can get aids from me

You DO have AIDS, Markie. more lies

nope

cut

Just like you said you abused underage children, Markie. And then later
deny it. Hypocrite.

I never said any such thing

more lies

you has posted that people (todd in that case) are responible for what
they inspire

"You has posted?"..Damn Michigan schools are that bad, are they,
Markie?

I woul not know having never attened a michigan school

Markie admits to being a dropout.

more lies

even steve knows better than that

that is you

No, dumbass, learn to read.

I read fine

Since when?

always have

since you enjoy helping my make my point

Your drug addicted parents helped make the point that is on top of your
soft skull, Markie.

more of steve handiwork wether you are steve or not

That probably makes sense to your drug and alcohol addled brain cell,
Markie, but not to the rest of the world.

more lies no drugs or achol here
cut

Oh, the irony..you could cut it with a knife.

more lies ironay can't ever be cut by a knife

Markie "Forrest Gump" Morgan fails to understand the concept of
allegory as well as irony.

I certainly do but calling something allegory does nt change a lie into
a fact
only an idoit like yourself and steve assuming you aren't the same
person would think it does