Old January 8th 06, 09:18 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Default More Markie Mularkie: Attn: Walt

on 07/01/2006 11:13 K4YZ said the following:
an_old_friend wrote:

Walt Davidson wrote:

On 7 Jan 2006 01:01:15 -0800, "an old friend"
wrote:

cuting the reption of hate filled ####

How on earth does a person "cute reption"?

by doing so

Walt, Meet Mark "Markie" Morgan, KB9RQZ. Markie is a functionally
illiterate, socially inept, welfare dependent, sexually deviant
alcoholic miscreant of American society.

Markie claims to have an IQ of 248. For reasons I am sure you can
see, we seriously doubt his honesty (although he gives us dozen of
other reasons to do that).

Markie has in the past tried to regale us with his alleged skill
and knowledge of all-things-computing, but can't seem to get a spell
checker to work.

Go figure.

His latest demonstration of skill is to bomb the NG with over 700
posts in an attempt to harrass me. All it's done is solidify everyone
else's opinion on his mental instability. Witness his taglines that
have my home address but someone else's phone number. (Oh, by the
way...Markie likes to make up screen names of dead children and use
them in order to circumvent Google posting limits...)

So...there you go. On behalf of American Amateurs everywhere, I
extend my apologies to those of you "across the pond" who ahve to see
this creep's foul mouth and childish rantings in this forum.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Sounds like he should meet Beanie, they have a lot in common. Maybe
they'd get a room somewhere.
--
;-)
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.