Old January 9th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lucky

Default Got my TG-33 amplified M.W. loop antenna today!

"Frank Halaburak" wrote in message
.. .

Hi there Jim

That sounds almost incredible. You picked an additional 45 brand new
stations with this new loop?? I mean that's extremely incredible. It's
like having a brand new radio! I want one then for sure.

Amazed
Lucky
Hi Lucky, tquchina on ebay has them listed for $16.90

Thanks all for reponding. Too bad this is just for the MW band. I might
still still try it.
I going to wait on some more reviews.
I built my own loop too. I used copper tubing for the main loop and heavy
wire for in the 2nd loop. It works OK but it's so big and bulky it's a
hassle to use in the room.

I have to constantly turn it and use the adjust the resistor for each
frequncy. It was fun to build though. I built it when I first got into SW
and had visions of picking up far away planets with it

It's good for when it's raining bad and you still want to pick up certain
stations.

Lucky