Old January 9th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
RST Engineering

Default Doppler Radar

Wes...

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on newsgroups. However, having spent a
dozen years in the highest public office in this county and sorting this
sort of crap out week after week, you have ABSOLUTE control over the
easement.

You cannot PROHIBIT transit over the easement, but you can establish
"reasonable" controls over passage. A locked gate with "reasonable" access
to the keys is OK. A chain that you have to get out of your vehicle to
unlock is reasonable. Ten gates with keys may be reasonable or
unreasonable, depending on your county judge.

Best wishes, and thanks for your help.

Jim

What you're trying to tell me is that I've given up complete control
of an easement