Old January 9th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
RST Engineering

Default Doppler Radar

Because road humps expose you to liability for that sort of stuff...like
wheel alignments and the like due to the fact that there is no national or
regional standard for "road humps". Trust me, I'm in a court case like this
right now and nobody can present evidence for the correct design of "road
humps".

Jim

Since you have to maintain your portion of the easement, why not build
some "road humps" so the delivery trucks have to slow down or risk
having to resort all the parcels in the back?