Old January 9th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Default Magnavox D1875 II Band World Receiver and Toshiba Model No.RP-F11

wrote:
I bought these two radios at a Goodwill store about ten years ago and
they do work pretty well.I was wondering,are they suppose to be good
radios or just so so radios? The signal strenght meter on the Toshiba
radio does not work and it wasen't working when I bought the
radio,otherwise,the radio does work ok.
cuhulin

The D1875 offers fair performance for an analog receiver. It is
completely eclipsed by the performance and sheer number of features on
a Degen DE1103, which can be had now for about the same price a 1875
sold for 15 years ago. The RFP-11 is essentially the same as the 1875.