Old January 9th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Rich Grise, but drunk

Default Doppler Radar

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 18:30:06 -0800, RST Engineering (jw) wrote:

You are one of the idiots I don't ever want to live next to. We can talk to
the parents until we are blue in the face and the kids are going to be ...
kids.

Please butt out of this conversation.

If this is the kind of attitude that you're displaying to your neighbors,
then it's no wonder that the kids are punishing you.

Are you such a crusty old crank in real life?

Just shoot their tires out then.

Thanks,
Rich

Ji

"James T. White" wrote in message

So go have a talk with the parents in the other three families and ask
them to get control of their kids. Better yet, send the responsible
ones a bill for your new dog.

--
James T. White