Old January 9th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Bill Crocker

Default Some scanners missing at Radio Shack

"Al Klein" wrote in message Get Don Starr's program
for whichever scanner you have, and you won't
be sorry. (I have nothing to do with either RS or Don, but I write
software and I recognize good stuff when I see [and use] it.)
http://www.starrsoft.com

You are correct that Don Starr writes excellent software, ie; Win95, Win96,
Win97, etc. Unfortunately he doesn't write software for the PRO-2052. All
of Don's software is for Radio Shack (GRE manufactured) radios. The Radio
Shack PRO-2052 is manufactured for them by Uniden.

Some of the software that supports the PRO-2052 is:

ScanPro2052
ScanControl
ScanCat Lite Plus

Bill Crocker