Old January 10th 06, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Ian

Default Doppler Radar

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
snip
Google Earth...

Intersection of Cholla St. and 68th St., Scottsdale, AZ 85254

LAT 33.589390°

LON -111.935610°

There are quite a few of this type in Scottsdale and in Carefree/Cave
Creek, AZ.

Phoenix tends toward speed bumps, but is also looking into
round-abouts.

Scroll a few blocks SW from there to the NW corner of Desert Cove and
66th St., and you'll see the acre I lived on from 1969 to 1994.

I always referred to the Cholla/68th St. intersection as the "drunk
catcher", because there's a dip there as well... rain drain channel
;-)

...Jim Thompson

Anyone point me to how do you enter Latitude and Longitude into Google
Earth?

Regards
Ian