Old January 10th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson

Default Doppler Radar

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:49:12 -0000, "Ian"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
snip
Google Earth...

Intersection of Cholla St. and 68th St., Scottsdale, AZ 85254

LAT 33.589390°

LON -111.935610°

There are quite a few of this type in Scottsdale and in Carefree/Cave
Creek, AZ.

Phoenix tends toward speed bumps, but is also looking into
round-abouts.

Scroll a few blocks SW from there to the NW corner of Desert Cove and
66th St., and you'll see the acre I lived on from 1969 to 1994.

I always referred to the Cholla/68th St. intersection as the "drunk
catcher", because there's a dip there as well... rain drain channel
;-)

...Jim Thompson

Anyone point me to how do you enter Latitude and Longitude into Google
Earth?

Regards
Ian

I don't know either, I just put in Cholla & Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale,
AZ 85254 and then scrolled west.

I then read off and noted the latitude and longitude in case someone
knew how to do it directly.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |