Old January 10th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Markie Muarkie more censorhsip by steve

On 21 Dec 2005 01:13:57 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
interfence is censorship accrdoing to you steve

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
why does stevie refuse to pay the price of stoping his forgeries stop
his lying and be even merely uncivil instad of the lying SoS we all
know and loathe

Markie, YOU are the ONLY one perpetrating any "forgeries" here,
witness your blatant use of my mine, my wife's and deceased father's
callsigns as Google aliases.

nope you have been for weeks I just choose tojion you to make the point

The only "point" you've made is that you have mental health issues
that are not addressed by proper therapy.

you canstopp it anytime byagreeing to merely rude

Was that a sentence?

As for anyone being "rude", I guess the blatant theft of others
callsigns for use as Yahoo aliases pretty well puts YOU right in the
middle of it.

I can only guess becuase it would leave him nothing to post on RRAP if
he had to tell the truth and be the upstanding man he claims he is

There's only one person perpetrating a "flame war" here, Markie.

yes there is currently and you can stop it by just agreeing to be
merely rude

You're the one being rude, Markie...Withness the 600 posts, most
of which are proliferated with death threats, profanites and stolen
e-mail aliases.

All from YOU keyboard.

It's you, now with just under 600 posts all attacking me.

if you say so I will not quiible but so what I will use as many posts
as I choose

Sure you will.

And in the process continue to demonstrate your mental defect and
anti-social behaviour.

And if you think that no one but you can see it, you're a bigger
fool than your posts let on...

more stupid #### from the ###hole of RRAP

More proof of my above allegations of YOUR rudeness and mental
defect.

I think the whole NG except you and Dave understand exactly what is
going on

Yes, Markie...The whole NG INCLUDING Dave and I understand EXACTLY
what is going on.

You're a functionally illiterate, mentally challenged, socially
inept little dweeb whose whole life pivots around being a meaner, more
deceitful, dishonest troll.

and they know you could stop it but agreeingto stop your foregeies of
posts your lying your threats, your gay bashing you pagan bashing your
spreading of hate

No lies. No threats. No gay bashing. No pagan bashing. No
spreading of hate.

Just showing you to be the aforementioned idiot....And YOU just
keep adding more and more to the "proof" pile.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups