Old January 10th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Tons of censorship here...Especially the parts wherein I asked you
about your ownership of W5AMY and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

So we've demonstrated that (1) You don't know the proper
terminology for the various components of a USENET post and (2) Your
allegations of my "hiding" are false.

nope more lies

Nope.

Every word true.

nope you are lying

Nope.

cut

More censorship yet.

Each of the three screen names I use either identify me by given
name or Amateur Radio callsign...No nicknames, abberations of given
names or pretend Dungeons and Dragons names.

none of mine are either your point?

Of course they are decitful.

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

W5AMY is not your callsign.

Taelor Robeson was not your daughter.

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

cut

And even MORE censorship...or is it just ducking the embarrassing
parts, Markie?

Steve, K4YZ