Old January 10th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
dave

Default Pro 97

I have just purchased a Radio Shack PRO 97, and my only goal is to
program the local Fire Dept.
They are now an 800 trunking system. I have all of the 800
frequencies that I need, and I have a list of the 5 digit "Codes"
that I need to monitor them in the 'closed' mode, but I'm not able to
make this happen.
I'm pulling my hair out. I called the 900 number for RS and they said
"oh yeah,,, no problem, the instructions are on page 74.

Why is this so difficult? Are all scanners this hard to program?

Dave