Old January 10th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur

Default i put vicks vapo rub on the tip of my dick - n9oglloser.JPG (0/1)

(N9OGL) wrote:
In article , todd the bod
wrote:

(N9OGL) wrote in
:

In article , todd the
bod wrote:

todd the bod wrote in
news:Xns97478FDB371ACnoglnospamcom@ 66.150.105.47:

"N9OGL" wrote in
news:1136916835.039407.173670 @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

**** YOU!!!!

Abusive flood complaint along with headers forwarded to....

Say buh-bye to another isp todd.

DOES YOU SERVICE PROVIDER AT 66.150.105.47 KNOW YOUR POSTING
COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL WITHOUT THAT PERSONS PERMISION?? IN VIOLATION
OF FEDERAL LAW!!!

TODD N9OGL

Hey genius, I haven't posted anything that could be considered a
copyright violation. Leran to read the headers, dummy.

OH REALLY HOW ABOUT THIS??

new
sfeed-east.nntpserver.com!nntpserver.com!statler.nntpser ver.com!

hydra.n
ntpserver.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur Subject: GOOGLES
SUCK!!! - n9ogl.JPG (1/1) From: todd the bod