Old January 11th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Jim Hampton

Default More Markie Mularkie

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:18:06 GMT, "Bill Sohl"
wrote:

Jim, Len, Dee, et al;

Given the current sad state of affairs with regard to the
proliferation of postings and new subject lines which
show an absolute total and complete disregard for the
intended purpose of this newsgroup (RRAP), I am
signing off here...at least for the forseeable future...
or until the postings of a handful of subject matter
abusers choose to take their petty personal squabbles
elsewhere.

Cheers to all who discuss, debate, argue or contribute
showing a level of knowledge and respect for the
process and the others doing the same,
No cheers for the handful of unkempt, societal misfits
who are the abusers of that same process.

indeed steve why you can't allow discussion to contiue on any subject
here rmotely conected with radio is amaazing

More Mark not taking any resposiblity for his own culpability.

more amazing is that you expect your victums to tolerate attack like
mark morgan caught on tape molesting an 8yo in silence is even more
amzing

Ditto.

a tactic you repated todayin claiming that sexual orientaion other
than one one you aprove is mental illness

Who are you talking to, Markie?

when we have had that discussion beofre and shown you wrong

yes I have choosen finaly to fight fire with fire but een then I don't
lie about you or anyone else

No...you've chosen to show that your brain's on fire and that
there's not a fire extinguisher in sight.

you could try to stop your from enaging your contiued character
assignation but then it seems you'd have nothing to say

Why are you accusing Bill Sohl of "character assignation"
(sic)...?!?!

He mentioned neither person nor callsign.

Feeling a bit guilty, Markie?

Steve, K4YZ

Hello, Steve

Please take care in your replies. I already blocked the guy and now I have
to read the stupid message you replied to )

The group is quite a bit cleaner after I set some filters. Might I suggest
you try it? That said, I'm still looking for good discussion on amateur
policy.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA