Old January 11th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more evasion and lie from the asshole of rrap

On 10 Jan 2006 20:05:52 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
steve claim any interfence in a poster geting his message is
censorship

No, I did nothing of the kind.

yes you did

then shy does stev enegae in censorhsip? he has mae in the last 6 week
about 200 hundred post where he as retitled the post More Markie
Mularkie clearly infereing with my post?

"More Markie Mularkie" finds it's way into the subject line
because (1) it refers TO you, Markie, and (2) it overrides your use of
profanities.

more lies you post stuffunder that title that no word of mine apears
in and has nothing to do the post I just mentioned will be reposted
shortly

no this is not censorship

Whoa Ho! Markie has a flash of lucidity!

i am always lucid you are the one suffering from insanity of that I
have no doubt

twhat is happening is steve name calling some more

Nope.

yes it

likely becuase he has nothing else to say

I have plenty to say.

then say it

What is "censorship" is YOUR posts that overtly indicate they are
nothing more than an attempt to "cutthe thrad".

which is not censorship

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups