Old January 11th 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve send your post to lawyer

On 10 Jan 2006 22:10:45 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 28 Dec 2005 01:17:06 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
Mark Morgan, using a fake e mail address wrote:
stive never cotrcact any lawyer

Who never did what to a lawyer?

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look
forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Good. Keep it up. Please, do it on EVERY future message that you
post to RRAP, Mark.

your premison if you choose to admit you were lying then so be it

And I reiterate...If you confuse sarcasm with "premission", that's
YOUR problem...

I am not required to know wether or not you are telling the truth
Indeed I can never be certain when you lying or when you are telling
the truth

were you lying when you said If I stopped using your daughters name
you would not sue me?

who can be sure with you

since you claim you NEVER lie I beleive that LEGALY I may assue all
your posts and promises are truthful

atl east that will be my contention ifyou do file

your lawyer will then have to contend that I should know you were
lying in this post but not in that post. I have seen Judge Hood (one
of the judes you may draw) in action, I don't think he will go for
that, esp from an "Auslander" like yourself.

Of course you can file. I can't stop you, and will not try. But if you
file aand make mye spend the reatiner then I will seek to chrage you
with Fraud in making your various claims in this matter

File or not your choice, Be a man. if you can and **** or get off the
pot

Btw you should send this post to yuor lawyer too

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download