Old January 11th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve dances around his frauds

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 22:24:35 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 28 Dec 2005 01:17:06 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
Mark Morgan, using a fake e mail address wrote:
stive never cotrcact any lawyer

Who never did what to a lawyer?

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look
forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Good. Keep it up. Please, do it on EVERY future message that you
post to RRAP, Mark.

your premison if you choose to admit you were lying then so be it

And I reiterate...If you confuse sarcasm with "premission", that's
YOUR problem...

and in doing so you lie

Nope.

it is not my responiblity to sort out wether or not you are lying

Sure it is. It's ANY persons responsiblity to determine that they
ahve LEGAL permission to use another persons name, records, etc. You
didn't do that.

and you gave it to me I merely decided to take you at your word for
once

No...You took advantage of it.

yes sure you got that right I took advantage of it. your point?

you seem crazy enough to grant such premission I thought with the
intent of whining about my taking you up on the offer

If you thought it was "crazy", then YOU should ahve questioned it
further.

why? not my job to protect you from your own acts. It is hard eneough
to protect myself from your actions here on RRAP

That you took advantage of a sarcastic remark.

I took you at your word

I took adavantage of your mistake

just the way you use any spelling error I make to avoid the point I was
making

you take advantage of My diability,
I take advantage of your mistakes.
looks fair to me

You're a thief.

no Sir you are a fraud

Nope. But you're still a thief.

i have stolen nothing comitted no larceny

since you can't bak that u it is slander

all I did was take advantage of your foolishness

you cLaim I am foolish and all you do is take advatage of that

"hoist by your petard"

do check your references before you flame those spelling

Steve, K4YZ