Old January 11th 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve coniue his mularkie to cover his ****

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 19:41:21 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cut

you lack standing to complain you are not your wife, at least I have
taken the risk of making that assumtion

If you've made a more assinine statement in the last 24 hours,
Markie, I ma not sure what it was.

what has your ma to do with anything here?

just another Homage to Former Sith I mean **** master of RRAP

to paraphrase Darth Vader" I ws once the learn and you the master Now I
am asert that I am the master"

MArkie, I can ask anything I want to, just like you. But even
better, I am W5AMY's spouse and know for a fact that you don't have her
permission to use her callsign for ANY purpose.

you are her spouse you expressly gave me leave to use the name

No, I did not.

you said"be my guest"

you lied then or your lied which is it?

and how can we tell when you are telling the truth?

or must I alwasy assume you are lying

And you had better wake your alleged legal clerk wife up and ask
him about husband / wife privilege. Obviously yet another aspect of
"law" that you have not understanding of.

what are talking about BTW ishe is a paarlegal not clerk

asked here she says it does not apply here

and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

ditto

So...DO YOU have Power-of-Attorney for N8DOS, Markie?

never said I did

but you lack the standing to object you are not N8DOS when he shows up
and objects I will listen not before

And I have N8DOS's Power of Attorney, so in the eyes of the law he
HAS "shown up". And I say you have taken something that does not
belong to you.

first you have claimed it

is it a durable power of attorney? if not it died with him

and if it is valid then you had the power to grant me premsiion and you
did so
cut

you lied about censoship occouring

No, I did not.

yes you did

In demonstrating that you stole my wife's ARRL e-mail alias, or
that you misappropriated my father and daughter's names for your RRAP
posts?

no cnesorship and no theft after all you, youself gave me leave to do
this diprives you of the legal standing to object

And again you misplace "premision" with sarcasm.

so? how is one to know esp when you answer a direct question
cut
only to a fool which i supose means you in this case

You WOULD "suppose". But then, like most of your suppositions,
you'd be wrong.

prehaps I was in erro in reading your post but the error would consit
of taking yuo at your word

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

yes it is

No it's not...or if it is, you've lied on your Amateur
applicaitons, which is a felony.

you just lied again neither statementis in fact

Of course it's fact.

of course? I have signed legal checks with that name

Konstans is my name as much as Mark C Morgan. It is a legal alias
I am not required to disclose DBAs or legal aliasa of tradmark on and
ARS application

why do you lie?

I didn't.

yes you did

Or is the "C" in Mark C Morgan

none of your busness

It doesn't matter.

if it does not matter then why are you going on about ti

Whatever it is, it's not the "Konstans" you
claim it to be.

prove your assertion

..Either that, you you misspell your own name, and
that's pretty freakin' hillarious!

you assume much steve and it makes an ass of you
cut

your point?

you implied claimed something which I never claimed

Sure you did. You made posts under a forged screen name
pretending to be my daughter.

by your express leave

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

nope

Yep.

nope I may use any screen I choose

Sure you can.

mighty generous of you

and you gave me premission to use the other names

If you suggest "sarcasm" is "premission", Markie.

you said it if it was not true you lied in making the statements

I didn't lie.

yes you did

That you misplace sarcasm and "premision" is not my problem.

I am not required to try and read your mind

if you choose to adit you lied ypou have a point, but only from the
point you admit to lying I am entitled to assume you are tellingthe
truth, that is matter of law

WHAT was THAT...?!?!?

read it and use your alleged skil at lang
cut
Right there where you entered "cut" then clipped out other text.

What ranting?

You're pushing 900 on the BS posts, Markie. Seems you've got the
ranting crown to yourself.

you have made more than 11,000 posts, I am not even close

Not in the last 30 days I don't.

so what
900 stil isn't close to 11000

You have managed to single handedly make RRAP Hall of Fame for the
most posts in a 30 day period.

ok

your point?

Steve, K4YZ