Old January 11th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Bill Crocker

Default PRO-43 upgrade to PRO-97

Hi Frank!

"If it works don't fix it!", as the saying goes. However, the PRO-97 has
several added luxuries such as alpha tags, better audio, a super back light,
computer programmable, Signal Stalker II, bigger display, bigger keypad &
buttons, etc. Oh yea, it's on sale too ($50.00 off!).

You could easily pay for half of it, or more, by selling the PRO-43 which is
still sought after. Something to think about.

Bill Crocker

"Frank" wrote in message
. com...
I have a pro-43 to listen to military air and I'm wondering if the PRO-97
would be an upgrade? The PRO-43 works great, but maybe it's getting too
old. What do you guys think?

Frank