Old January 11th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On 11 Jan 2006 13:52:35 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

PS...DID you send this guy some sort of greeting? And if so, PLEASE
tell me you let someone else write it for you.......

Still no answer?

stil no answer becuase it is none of your busness

So what you're telling me is that no, you haven't sent this poor
fellow a single word of good tiding.

no I am telling you none of your busness

You're telling me you're a selfish coward.

you,lied again

Nope. It's all true. You're a selfish coward.

flush

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! !

It's taken you SEVEN YEARS, but you finally spelled "flush"
correctly!

Steve, K4YZ