Old January 12th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Measuring filter shape factor

On 11 Jan 2006 17:23:37 -0800, wrote:

At the time I did my test, I had a "hole" in my generators. The audio
gear went as high as 100k, and the RF gear went as low at 1Mhz, but the
IF was 455Khz. Hence I tested the whole audio path.

The impedances in the radio itself will effect the performance of the
filter, so there is something to be said for in-situ measurements.

Oh yeah, note that Abramoff didn't donate any money to the Democrats.

Read Rich Lowrie's latest editorial at National Review Online.