Old January 12th 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Mike Young

Default Doppler Radar

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:30:17 +0000, Mike Young wrote:

"Rich Grise, but drunk" wrote in message
news
Get a piece of baling wire, and tie two garbage cans together, one on
either side of the alleyway, with the wire about 18" (1/2M) off the
ground.

That should slow the little *******s down! :-

Yeah, it would. You should see what pranks like that do to motorcyclists.

But, on your motorcycle, you wouldn't go racing down an alley like that.
At least I know _I_ wouldn't! I drive kinda like this guy:
http://www.abiengr.com/~sysop/images/Safe-Car.gif ;-)

Even if I did, the prescribed penalties amount to a few dollars, not skin
grafts, limbs, and brain tissue. Fun is fun, and talk is talk. But let's not
forget that life isn't a cartoon peopled with faceless stunt doubles.