Old January 12th 06, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Martyn

Default Dual jfet

"Martyn" wrote in message

"Roy Lewallen" wrote in message
If you match both Idss and Vp, they'll have the same Gm at all
currents -- in theory.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Steve Nosko wrote:
Depends on the particular application, but this sounds reasonable.
However,
rather than IDss, I'd shoot for what ever bias current they are operated
at,
though IDss may work,
73, K,9.D;C'I

"Ken Scharf" wrote in message
. ..

I'm building a circuit that calls for a dual monolithic
jfet. Can I use two discrete jfets that I have matched
for IDSS in the circuit? They are in TO92 plastic
cases, I can glue the two in contact with each other
so they end up at the same temperature.

i have u401 and e402 dual fets, new but unused.

any use to you?

martyn G0THY

or even Old, but unused. oops