Old January 12th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
John Larkin

Default Zener Noise

On 12 Jan 2006 07:44:35 -0800, Winfield Hill
wrote:

We have scads of large wealthy "newer" high-tech companies
headquartered here, that you may not often hear of, like
Thermo Electron, Bruker, Summit Technology, EMC, etc., and
others you do know, with a substantial presence, like Agilent.

Ah, Bruker, my arch-enemy. I make the gradient drivers and temperature
controllers for Varian. I've also had bad experiences with Bruker AXS
in Madison. They both seem to be very NIH and very PhD oriented, so
they're hard to deal with and especially sell to.

John